Monday, December 28, 2009

Welcome to The Highest Circle

Welcome to The Highest Circle. I am Harris Tocracy, Billionaire. I have been a member of such illustrious groups as “Billionaires for Bush”, “Billionaires for ‘Bama”, and “Billionaires for Wealthcare.

I am recording my wisdom for posterity. Now, anyone can benefit by my astute intelligence, not just my peers. I used to think that unless you’re a Billionaire, the hell with you. However, my assistant has assured me that the world will mark my presence more deeply if I am on the internet. While he generally has his lips attached to my posterior, in this case the sycophant may have a point. If nothing else, the masses can learn their place, feel better when they are induced to obey, and whine a whole lot less. Hence, this blog.

Follow me and learn the real workings of government and society.

1 comment:

  1. You are kidding right? I'm Jewish and don't believe in Jesus, however; I'm a convert Jew...I was once Roman Catholic. Jesus was poor,very poor. That is how God would want his "son" to live. To feel the pain of those who feel a great deal of it and to save them. That is what he supposedly died for. To save you from your sins. However, for you to say that Jesus was a GREAT and RESPECTED man is untrue. Jesus was hated, despised, and poor beyond belief. Read the bible and you might understand that or you can continue making assumptions in which you have no real back up for.

    ReplyDelete